
"Mortality is a precious drop in the bucket of eternity. Why not make each minute pleasant and fulfilling? We must make our own happiness." -James E. Faust, "A Vision of What We Can Be,"Ensign, March 1996.
I came across this quote today and I really liked it. Now, I know life is hard. Not every moment is going to be happy and dandy. There's a lot of things that are out of our control that are really hard to deal with. But we can control our attitude. And, if we haven't had the best attitude today...guess what? There's always a new day! I feel like a lot of times I get in the bad habit about worrying about things that simply do not matter. In the eternal scheme of things this life really is a drop in the bucket. I want to look back on mortality without regrets.
1 comment:
Awesome quote!
Post a Comment