First, leggings. It bugs me to no end when girls think they can wear them under short skirts. Or, even worse, wear them alone. Leggings are NOT pants.
Second, the excessively large flowers that women put in their hair. Now, I think small flowers are cute for accents, but when the thing is so honkin big it is very distracting and loses its cuteness.
Third, and what inspired this post, is these beauties:

They are called the vespadrille wedge and can be found at payless. I saw these on payless.com for $59.99 (where's the LESS in payless?). I think they are the most hideous shoes ever.
While I'm on the topic of fashion and my dislikes, I'd like to say something about modesty. I'm amazed at the lack of modesty here at BYU-Idaho. There are so many girls who wear really short skirts, particularly. It's really sad.
4 comments:
First of all... those are AWFUL shoes! Second, we have the same issue with modesty and leggings here. I'm baffled because nothing has been done as far as the university goes. I can't believe it!
Yeah, it's awful isn't it? It's too bad the Honor Code isn't enforced more... atleast at BYUI.
Amen to all of those!
Can I add one more? Jumpsuits! I've never actually seen someone wearing them, but they're on sale everywhere and I think they are so ugly!
Post a Comment