Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Day of School

Who feels inadequate today? Pick me! Pick me! What a day it has been. It was my last first day of school and it was overwhelming! My goodness! I had my Advanced Editing class, English 452. I have a cluster in English, so that is why I am taking it. But I tell ya, I am really intimidated by all of the English majors. I already have a group presentation in that class on Thursday. That's completely insane!

I also had my Infants and Toddlers class today. (I have another cluster in Child Development...I had the option of choosing a minor or doing two clusters.) Apparently I had homework due in that class. Too bad the teacher never e-mailed us telling us we did. We were supposed to look online to see that we had homework. I guess I should have figured that out semesters ago. So now I've got to do that homework (thankfully he is letting me turn it in on Thursday) along with Thursday's readings and assignments.

Also today, I came home for lunch only to realize my keys were in the apartment and the apartment was locked. I thought I had my keys because I had a set of keys in my backpack, but they are keys to my parents' house.

Oh, and there's a girl in my infants and toddlers class that was in my ward and lived right across from me for two semesters and I called her the wrong name. I felt so bad.

Another thing, and I know this is silly, but when I realized it it was just another one of those things to make today splendid- I bought a wide ruled notebook instead of college ruled. Bummer.

For tomorrow, my first day of my MWF classes, I have to take a quiz and read two articles.

Boy, do I have a headache! Last semester was definitely too good to be true. Atleast I know it'll all be over in July. (I've just got to work hard so I can pass all of my classes.) Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow that sounds like quite the workload. YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS! And always remember: your life is FUN! :) I love you and good luck with everything this semester; hang in there. You're almost done!!! :)