
I've been thinking a lot about my mission lately, especially with Christi returning home. So, emotions have been running high. Today I learned that Sister Barbara Applegate passed away (last night). I met Sister Applegate on my mission. She was an amazing lady. She was a convert of a few years and had such a strong testimony. She was so caring and loving. Even after I came home, she'd write me and call me- especially on my birthday every year. I feel really bad that I did not call her as much as I should have. I won't get the chance to talk to her again in this life. I am once again reminded of the importance of keeping in contact with those we love (and sometimes I do a horrible job at it, so I apologize to you all).
I know she is in a better place and is so much happier. God be with you 'till we meet again, Sister Applegate.
No comments:
Post a Comment