Last night for FHE we (my ward) went to see the lights at Temple Square. I've seen them a lot this year already, having spent a lot of time in Salt Lake. They are beautiful. It was nice to enjoy them. Last year I spent a lot of time taking pictures. I've come to realize that sometimes when you're a photographer you miss out on simply enjoying the moment because you are too busy trying to get the perfect shot. So, this time I just snapped a few pictures with a point-and-shoot. Afterwards we all went out to dinner at Village Inn. We had quite a large group. It was a fun night!
Oh, also- on Saturday night I was able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! It was amazing! I got tickets from my internship. I took a friend from my ward and we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment