Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Job Hunting and Exhaustion

It's 8:00 and I'm lying in bed- exhausted. I refuse to go to bed this early, so I am blogging of course. I am physically and emotionally exhausted tonight. Thankfully I've been sleeping a little better lately, but I've been so stiff... probably because I am so stressed.

Tonight the paper I need to edit for the Ph.D student can wait, the homework I really need to get done for my online class can wait, the job hunt can wait, the person who called me and wants me to call them back can wait. I'm too tired to do anything. On the days I have my internship I wake up at 6:15 and get home around 6.

In other news- I applied for a job working at a place that'd be a great atmosphere... so please pray for me! I really want it! I have to take a skills test for it tomorrow. I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't get it after investing so much time into it.

Last week I got two rejections, which was tough. Hoping for a better week.

Last night as I was thinking about the job hunt, D&C 90:24 came into my mind: "Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good..." I know things will work out. They always do. I just can't seem to not be stressed. I like to plan. I hate not knowing what's next. This whole faith thing... it's hard sometimes!

No comments: