I'm just on a roll here with blogging, aren't I?!
Back in June I went to Manti with my ward. We attended the pageant on a Friday night and attended the temple the next morning. Some of us girls slept in a barn at our bishop 's cousins' property that night.
On our way to Manti the whole ward (practically) stopped at a pizza place in Ephraim. Ephraim is a small town, I tell ya!
The pageant was good. I had never seen it before. My favorite thing about it was that they actually had someone at the top of the temple who was "angel moroni." It was really neat.
On our way out of town, a few of us stopped at Fred's (apparently it's the hot place in town) for lunch. It was there that I received a text from Traci that made me suspicious. I called my mom and asked her if Grandma had passed away. She confirmed it. Traci didn't know I didn't know. Mom wasn't going to tell me until I got home because she didn't want to ruin my trip. I think it is one of those things that I will never forget. I will never forget where I was when I found out Grandma passed away.
Anyway, the pageant was good. I've probably talked about it on here before, but my ward is visiting every temple in Utah this year. Next up is Monticello!
Manti Tabernacle.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment