One time in an interview I was asked, "What bugs you?" The question took me completely off guard at the time. Now, after having been in the workplace, I have my answer: dishonesty. There are some things they don't teach you in college. One of those things is how dishonest the business world is. It is so disheartening and frustrating to me. I just don't know how to handle it. I can't tolerate it. One of my co-workers has repeatedly told me that if our boss does something then we have to accept it as the standard- as being honest and right. Umm, no. Truth is truth. You can't change it. If something someone does goes against what I believe is honest and true, I shouldn't have to change my beliefs. And that is that.
Pray for me to get a better job. Please, please, please.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment