I started applying for jobs in Arizona tonight. May as well, right? It's kind of difficult as I live in Utah, though. But, if that's where I'm supposed to be I trust that Heavenly Father will somehow make it happen. Maybe by some miracle someone will want to do a phone interview with me.
Arizona has been appealing to me for several years. Mostly because of the warm weather and mild winters. I am not a fan of snow and cold at all. And now I have family there. And, said family has a pool at their house. Perfect!
Something in my life has GOT to change. I am going crazy/having a really hard time here. I wish I could go into things about my job on here, but I probably shouldn't. It's just really, really hard. I came home crying tonight. There are several issues. It's something you can't quite understand unless you are living it. I can't quit...I don't have any other employment options right now.
I am applying for jobs in Utah as well. If I found a job here that I loved, I'd be willing to stay. I don't know... it's just hard because I'm really not sure about things in my life right now. I'm praying, reading my scriptures, applying for jobs... but for some reason things just aren't falling into place yet. I've never felt this lost in my life. Please pray for me. I just don't know what to do. I just want to be where I'm supposed to be, doing what I'm supposed to be doing and being happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment