This Mormon Message came out yesterday. It could not have come at a better time for me. I found out I didn't get the job. I was so, so, SO disappointed. I really wanted that job and felt it was perfect for me. I feel like I've been "cut down." But, God is the Gardner and knows what He wants to me to be, as hard as that is. It's a growing period. Hopefully one day I'll be able to look back on the past several months and thank God for loving me enough to hurt me.
I'm a YSA in the USA. Just livin', workin', lovin' friends and family. Trying to figure out God's plan for me and enjoying writing about it in the process. (I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, which is probably why I like to write so much.)
1 comment:
No!!!!!!! I really wanted you to get it!!! I know you'll find something even better though. Love you Carrie!!
Post a Comment