
I just found out today that I have officially been admitted to Brigham Young University-Idaho! It's crazy how quick it was. They just received all of my forms, etc on Tuesday. It's funny... I keep looking at the webpage that says they've admitted me... just to make sure I'm not dreaming. I am really excited! After stressing about life and what to do, it feels so good to finally have some sort of direction! What a relief! I really feel like this is where the Lord wants me. I look forward to continuing my education there. It's nice to be on the path towards graduation (there is light at the end of the tunnel). So, Idaho here I come!
2 comments:
YEA!!!!! That's awesome!!! WOW! That was fast!! I guess you REALLY need to be there! You'll love it - it's such a fun school! Make sure and take some fun classes there - my funnest classes were at BYU-I!
Congratulations, Carrie! I hear good things about BYU-I. I hope you enjoy it and learn a lot! :)
Post a Comment