Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pardon my Annoyance


The original product

The newer product

[No picture of the newest product]

I went to Wal-mart the other day to pick-up some shampoo. I tend to switch up what kind of shampoo I use, but I especially like SunSilk. But, to my dismay, I could not find it anywhere! I feared the worst. My thoughts were along the lines of "Oh no! They stopped carrying it! How rude!"

Now, let me back up for a second. Sometime recently ThermaSilk actually changed its products and became SunSilk. That was a little disheartening for me. I really liked ThermaSilk. It was a good product for me.

Anyway, so I'm on the hair products isle, and after searching a bit, I find my SunSilk products. But...they've changed again! That's why I couldn't find what I wanted at first- I didn't recognize the bottle. But, even more to my dismay, the price of their products has DOUBLED (up to $6.00/bottle!). Boo. That was it. I will now use the $2.97 bottle of Garnier Fructis. Thank you very much.

I realize there are probably more important things I could blog about, and this really is the least of my worries, so forgive my ranting. Just had to share my product woes.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed the disappearance of some Equate & Great Value products? I've noticed they don't carry the generic chocolate chips, cake mixes, and some tolietries. Sad day. I'm all about saving $.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

haha. I'm sorry to laugh at your frustration but changing 3 times and doubling the price is just ridiculous. We use garnier at our house :)

Lois said...

Yes - that would be really annoying!

Sarah said...

I loved Thermasilk! I didn't even know it had become Sunsilk. I'm so out of the loop. It's lame they keep changing. How do they expect to keep their business going?