Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunshine in Connecticut



It was a record-breaking 70 degrees here today...SO gorgeous! (I was happy to hear that I was missing the snow in Utah, by the way.) The kids and I were able to go outside and play. It was so nice to soak up some sunshine, get some fresh air, and play. Boy, do I LOVE spring!

Above are some pictures I took at sunset.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Glad to hear you were able to go outside! Hope things are going well over there, It's not alwasy easy to play mommy to someone else's kids, but hopefully there are lots of happy times!

Aimee Lynn said...

You are an amazing photographer!!
It looks like you are having a good time! I love reading your blog!

Lois said...

Yeah - it's been really nice here too! I've LOVED all the warm sunshine. Your photos are awesome - as always! :)