Well, another year has come and gone. I am now 24 years old. Next year we'll have to use two packages of candles on the cake!
The festivities were spread out through the week. We celebrated as a family on Tuesday. Nicole took me to dinner at Red Robin's on Friday. Saturday was my actual birthday. We drove up to Idaho, I unpacked (well, sort of), and then went to dinner with Dad and Christi. We then went bowling. I also enjoyed phone calls from family and friends.
Yesterday was my new roommate's birthday. She turned 19. Our other roommates made us pizza and cake to celebrate. It was fun.
So far I am loving life here at The Pines. My roommates are awesome. I am the mother hen, being a bit older than everyone else. But, I love their energy. We've had a blast the past two days. I'm looking forward to a great semester!
2 comments:
Carrie! Happy Birthday! I thought about you an Saturday but I don't have internet access over the weekend. Any who! Happy Birthday!! 10 years ago yesterday, you got to go to Miamaids while the rest of us were little beehives for months and months more!
Happy Birthday! You are so cute, and I love your photography!
Post a Comment