After many years of making do with point-and-shoot and film SLR cameras, I now own a digital SLR! It is a Canon Rebel XS. It is what's called a "lower pro." It is pretty much the lowest of the lows in DSLRs, but I love it and am so grateful to have it! It produces excellent photos for what it is. I used this type of camera with my work on The Scroll. I'm looking forward to furthering my photography skills. Thanks to all who made this possible. (There were some donations made for my birthday and I got it on sale.) If you want me to take some pictures for you just let me know. I'll give you a good deal. :) P.S. I'm working on compiling my digital portfolio for those who are interested in seeing what I've done in the past.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
YAY!!!! That's so awesome!!! I know how much you've wanted one! I can't wait to see your portfolio!
Post a Comment