Sunday, July 29, 2012

Freedom Run #2

Before
Before
After
After

Somehow my mom talked me into doing the Freedom Run 5K again this year. As I recall, last year she said she was never doing it again. Hmm.

I actually trained for it this time (which I thought was a good idea). The race did seem shorter and easier than last year. However, I was kind of bummed that I actually did worse than last year (by 27 seconds!). Oh well.

All in all, it is a great accomplishment... even if it is only 3.1 miles. I saw a quote on Pinterest that said, "No matter how slow you are going, you are still lapping everyone on the couch." True, true.

We just signed up for another 5K in January in... DISNEYLAND! Like, running through the park and they entertain you along the way as you run. It should actually be really fun!

No comments: