Sunday, July 22, 2012

So Much to Blog About, So Little Time!

Wow, July has officially been my worst blogging month ever! I'm usually pretty good about keeping up. Oh well.

I'll start with what's been going on most recently and maybe catch up later.

Last night Dad, Christi and I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day concert. It was amazing! Loved it. Afterward (while traffic subsided) we got cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory in City Creek. Now, I'm not a big fan of cheesecake, but this stuff was good (and oh so healthy, right?)!

Yesterday was really a nice Saturday. I got a much-needed nap and got a few things done I needed to get done.

In other news, work's been a little rough for me... not going to lie. I am SO looking forward to a little vacation down to AZ next month!

Also, I found out one of my roommates from BYU-I is moving to Lehi and will be in my ward! I am really excited. I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father knew I needed this.

So... that's that. Stayed tuned for more posts in the near future.

No comments: