Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time for another post about my mission!

Today a recently returned sister missionary spoke in Sacrament meeting. Also, the lesson in RS was about missionary work. So, my mission and missionary work has been on my mind.

I read part of my mission journal tonight. It's amazing how happy I was and how I loved the people- despite how cold it was and how difficult it was in general.

Going on a mission was the best thing I have ever done. Time is passing, but it still means the world to me.

Currently in my life, my calling has given me opportunities to serve and fellowship. I can testify that happiness comes when we forget about ourselves.

On another note- five years ago this week I entered the Mt. Timpanogos temple and received my endowment. I'm so grateful for that. Being endowed really has given me power, strength and knowledge beyond my own. The temple is a wonderful place.

The Church is true!

No comments: