My friend Jen and I. We were roommates at BYU-I. She just moved down here and is in my ward, but now I'm moving away! :(
Conference was great. So inspiring. I was lucky enough to attend the Sunday afternoon session at the Conference Center. My co-worker's father-in-law works for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and saved some tickets for me at will call. Some friends and I rode trax up to Salt Lake. It took some skill to manuever around all of the people and find the will call office, but we did it. I got the tickets and we went right through security. It was nice, no waiting in lines! Our seats were pretty awesome... on the plaza (the lowest level)! We were about ten rows back. It was so neat to be close enough to see the general authorities fairly clearly as they walked in. Such a neat experience.
Oh, and, I absolutely love the song that was sung at the end of the Sunday morning session. I've never heard that before, but I like it a lot!
So yeah... I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment