Life has been nothing short of crazy lately! I got done with finals on Thursday afternoon. Thursday evening I packed and did my cleaning check. Friday morning I went to the BYU-Idaho Center dedication. Friday afternoon I left for home. As soon as I got in on Friday I headed over to the hospital with my Mom. My Dad had surgery last week and had complications from that which left him in the hospital longer than expected. (Thankfully, he was released on Sunday.) Saturday morning Chad and Buffy picked me up and we headed to my sister-in-law's family's cabin near Cedar City. I was hesitant to go with Dad in the hospital, but my parents insisted that I go.
Staying at the cabin was very relaxing. It was fun to spend time with my cute nieces and nephews as well as my brother, sister-in-law and some of her family. We kind of just hung out.
Chad, Buffy and I headed home on Monday morning. However, there was A LOT of snow. We had to dig to get out of the driveway. Driving down the canyon was pretty scary. It was one lane. If people had to come up the canyon they would be out of luck! We also had Ryan with us whom we dropped off in Cedar City to meet up with my sister-in-law's dad. They drove up to the cabin together. However, it took them several hours to get there, when it only should have taken 1! There has been a lot of snow there and the power has been out for a couple of days now. We're hoping things get better soon so Ryan, Aubrey, and the kids can make it here in time for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment