Saturday, December 11, 2010

Drained.

This semester has been so draining on me- emotionally and physically. I had a very busy semester- one full of group meetings and projects. Last Saturday I had a 3 1/2 hour long group meeting. One week during the semester I had 4 group projects going on simultaneously. It was not uncommon for me to have group meetings back to back.

On Wednesday of this week I had 2 group presentations in 2 different classes and a research paper due. I was stressed to say the least. From Saturday until Wednesday of last week I had a migraine. I never get migraines. Really. Very unusual. No bueno.

My poor, poor, body. It does not handle stress well at all. I think it had had enough today. I am just completely drained. I have now slept all of my Saturday away. Too bad I still have a final group project to complete, 14 hours of editing to do by next Thursday, cleaning checks to do, and 4 finals to prepare for. Somehow it will all get done. I just hope I come out of it all alive.

Only one more week until I go home. I can hardly wait for this madness to be over.

No comments: