Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lights at Temple Square






I really, really, wanted to see the lights this year. It's been several years since I last went. I didn't think I was going to get to go, as I didn't have anyone to go with (Mom and Dad were unavailable). But, thankfully, Nicole wanted to go too, so we had a fun little outing the other night. We parked at Gateway and walked around there for a little bit before heading to Temple Square. Temple Square was pretty packed, but it was still enjoyable. I'm always wanting to improve my night photography skills, and I had some great opportunties while I was there. Poor Nicole had to put up with me stopping every 5 seconds to take pictures. :) After we got done seeing the lights we stopped by a hot chocolate booth which was set up right outside temple square. Brilliant idea! All-in-all it was a fun evening. I'm glad I enjoyed it while I did, because I now have a nasty cold. Hopefully I get over it soon so I don't spend my Christmas break sick!

No comments: