Are you ready for this one? It really is my final, final answer. Well, this crazy girl is going to be staying in Rexburg winter semester. I AM crazy! I turned down 2 internship offers so I could go to walk to school in the -20 degree weather? Yup. I sure hope I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life. But, right now for some odd reason, I feel this is the best option for me. Maybe I went through all that internship stuff so I could know that I have the ability of getting an internship (one of my biggest fears was not being able to get one). I don't know if I will do my internship in the summer or next fall. I think I may just stay and finish up in Rexburg until July and then do my internship next fall. If that's the case, then I could probably walk in July(legitimate-grad cap and gown)! No matter what it'll all work out somehow. Just got to keep pressing forward with faith in the Lord. I've got some great classes next semester which will help me further prepare for my internship and life in general. I'll be taking PR Writing and Production, Photojournalism (SO excited for that one!), Event Planning (probably, not official yet), New Testament, Math 108 (NOT excited for that), and Infant & Toddler Development. I'll also be living with some great people. Somehow I will survive the bitter cold winter. :) I feel like my life has been such a drama lately. I'm looking forward to this semester finally being over and going home to relax with friends and family. Less than 2 weeks left!
No comments:
Post a Comment