One of my pictures from my Digital Imaging Class made the Dean's Pics! The dean of the college looks at our photo blogs and chooses her favorites. She also picks her top favorites out of those and mine made it, which I am pretty excited about since none of my pictures have made it this semester. Here's the link. BYU-I Dean's Pics: Blog 8: Fine Art Templates: Just as a side note, I have really enjoyed that class this semester. It has been a TON of work, but I have learned SO much. I have grown so much as a photographer, especially when it comes to editing in Photoshop.
P.S. Betcha thought this was going to be another post about graduation, huh? Wrong! Although, I will briefly mention that I am completely DONE with finals now and I don't know what to do with myself. This whole life after school business may take some getting used to. :)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations! That's exciting!
Post a Comment