Question: How do you know it's been an especially busy week for Carrie?
Answer: When she hasn't blogged at all.
Yep, it's been a busy one! My word to describe it is "insane." The other night I was up until 3 a.m. working on a photobook project for my class. I woke up at 7 the next morning. Just so much to do and not enough time for it all.
I had two interviews on Thursday. One of them I felt really good about and was offered the internship on the spot. It'd be a really good opportunity. The other one I wasn't feeling so much, and I won't find out about that for another few weeks. I am holding out to hear back from two other places I applied at. There's one specifically I really want- it's with the Church and it's full-time and paid. We'll see...
Friday night I went to my mission friend's wedding reception. I went with my greenie actually, which was so much fun. It was fun to talk; catch up and reminisce. On the way out of the reception we ran into one of my MTC companions, which was so fun. It was good to see her, I wish we could have talked longer. Anyway, the reception was at a beautiful reception center and they had really good food and nice wedding favors. Good times. Congrats Kayla! Oh, side note- while I was at the reception I ran into my former YW President (when I lived in Orem). Turns out, she's the groom's aunt! Small Mormon world, I tell ya!
Well, there's a quick update. Coming to my blog soon: a post about an awesome missionary experience I had this week, Stadium of Fire (I'm going for the first time tonight!) and The Freedom Festival 5K Run (Yes, I am participating in it, thanks to my marathon runner sister and her husband's encouragement and nagging me to do it. We'll see how that goes...)
No comments:
Post a Comment