Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Stand All Amazed


As I sit here at 11:45 at night, completely exhausted, contemplating some decisions I need to make within the next day or two and thinking about everything else I need to accomplish, I am reminded that "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13). That verse has rung over and over in my head the past few weeks as I have had to do a lot. I'm just so thankful for my Savior who knows me, loves me, and who is helping carry my burdens. I know I could not have accomplished all that I've accomplished in the past few weeks without His help. I look back everything I've been able to get done, and it's a miracle. Truly, "I stand all amazed at the love [He] offers me."

Just wanted to share this testimony of our Savior with you all.

No comments: