Well, folks. A new day has come. It is finally time for me to part with my e-mail address I've had since I was, oh 13 years old. RIP purplesparkles55@hotmail.com. I'm now receiving e-mail at: carriecoxbyui@gmail.com.
I decided since I will be applying for jobs in the near future, I definitely needed a more sophisticated e-mail address. (I've been using my school e-mail to apply for internships, but I won't have that e-mail address forever.) One of my professors told us that he was on a hiring committee and a lady didn't get hired simply because her e-mail address was something like "princess pookie."
Yeah, it was time. Oh, and I am trying to switch my blogger e-mail address to this new one and it's not working so well, so if anyone knows how, please let me know. Thanks!
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
haha Kurt still has his email address from when he was 13, too. It's "hostile penguin". He also got a more sophisticated one when he started applying for things. :)
Post a Comment