Today was my last Sunday in Rexburg. I don't think it will completely hit me until people go back to school in the fall. I know I will miss it, but at the same time I feel ready to go. I am kind of burnt out. This is my 4th semester in a row.
I'm ready to move on to my next adventure. It's time. It feels good and right. Moving back home wasn't really in my plan, but apparently it's in God's. I don't really have another option at the moment. So, it's nice that I know exactly what I'm supposed to do and I don't have to wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I don't know how long I will be there, but we'll see... (I'm actually pretty excited... free laundry, access to a car, my own room...that's the life! Ha ha. Oh, and don't worry, this chica is definitely planning on having a social life. One of my best friends lives in Lehi.)
I'm grateful for the time I've had at BYU-Idaho. I feel like I have learned and grown so much. I've made some great friends too. I think back to when I was deciding what to do after my mission and I remember the Spirit confirming to me that I was to come to school here. I'm grateful I did. It has been such a blessing in my life to come to a Church school.
Now it's on to bigger and better things! Hooray! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment