I'm going to a fall-themed party tonight, so I decided to make these: (Special thanks to pinterest for the idea) I failed to think about what happens when you melt marshmallows in the microwave, so this happened. Using the stove is a better idea!
You can melt marshmallows in the microwave. You just have to treat them like chocolate chips and stir them every 30 seconds or so until they are melted.
I'm a YSA in the USA. Just livin', workin', lovin' friends and family. Trying to figure out God's plan for me and enjoying writing about it in the process. (I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, which is probably why I like to write so much.)
5 comments:
You can melt marshmallows in the microwave. You just have to treat them like chocolate chips and stir them every 30 seconds or so until they are melted.
Oh that was me, Traci, Gary was just logged in.
I thought that was funny Gary was leaving a comment...
I made those same things!! We gave them out to the kids at church for doing so well in the Primary Program. :)
Lois, that's awesome! :)
Post a Comment