Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Update!

I really do love Sundays. They're great. I like blogging about them too. I didn't end up teaching R.S. after all. But, I enjoyed the lesson. Who doesn't need to hear about facing the future with faith? Such a good reminder.

My Saturday ended very late... try 12:30ish. Unfortunately, my Sunday started very early... try 4 am. I was so mad that my body just suddenly woke up at that absurd hour. I decided to be productive, I worked on the ward bulletin...which needed to be done before church. I did fall back asleep for a few hours after that, thank goodness.

The full-time missionaries spoke today in Sacrament meeting. So powerful. Of course, it made me miss my mission. But, it also reminded me of how important it is that I'm a missionary right now and for the rest of my life. I'm so grateful for missionaries and the hard work they do. Speaking of missionaries, my sister gets home from her mission in less than 60 days now!

Anyway, another great Sunday. I can't say enough about how happy I am with my life right now. I have less stress in my life. The other day I even took note of the fact that I paint my nails more often now that I'm not in school. I guess I have time for it now. :) I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments: