Mom had a big birthday over the weekend! I did my best to make it special for her. I got her a new book by Elder Oaks, "Life Lessons Learned." I also made a scrap book of "60 Things We Love About Mom/Grandma." I had all of the children and grandkids contribute to it. Saturday evening we went to Olive Garden. Traci, Gary and the kids were in town and we got to see them for a couple of hours. After dinner we went to Grandma Chadwick's for some cupcakes and ice cream. It was a fun evening!
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
2 comments:
What's with Anna's shirt being blue in some of the pics? You must have been playing around with some of your fancy schmansy photo editing stuff.
I'm not sure why Anna's shirt is blue. I was using Mom and Dad's camera. Weird.
Post a Comment