I just wanted to share tonight how grateful I am for the Savior and His atonement. I've been thinking about the fact that He always knows exactly how I feel and exactly what I'm going through in my life. That brings me so much comfort.
Also, I was reading about prayer in the Bible dictionary tonight. I have always loved what it says about prayer. I like the part that says,"the object of prayer is not to change the will of God, but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is already willing to grant, but that are made conditional on our asking for them." That hit me in a new light tonight. How many more blessings could I have in my life if I just ask for them! That's amazing! I'm living way beneath my privileges! It also talks about praying for others. I believe there is great power in that. Today I asked many people to pray for me as I have something on Thursday that is very important to me/my life (can't go into details right now). I'd really like the faith and strength of others with this.
The Gospel's true! That's all. Good night. :)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
2 comments:
Carrie- I just love you soo much!! I am sorry about your grandma :( THat is always such a hard time for the family. I hope things are going well! I miss you a lot! :)
Kelsee! I love you and miss you too! We should catch up sometime.
Post a Comment